So this is the first year my parents didn’t get us an Easter basket.
I loved when our family was actually “whole” and gathered for holidays. Now its pretty much pointless. But every year my mom and step dad would at least buy me and my brother an easter basket. It wasn’t anything special. Deodorant, razors, slim jims, and maybe some candy. This morning my brother realized that we didn’t get one. He got upset, i could see it in his eyes. So my immediate reaction was to go to CVS asap. I spent $49.74 on random shit. Needless to say he hugged me, and almost cried. I love my brother. I promise one day that i will hold holidays at my house and everyone will attend. My generation of kids in our family are amazing and know how to have a good time. Shit will not fall apart, like it did with our parents. I promise.
- partyharddiepretty likes this
- callierose23 reblogged this from captain-corio
- imonthe-pursuitof-happiness likes this
- oceanskimming likes this
- missmutzy07 likes this
- convinceurselfotherwise likes this
- callierose23 likes this
- myhairisfilledwithsecrets likes this
- lespionage likes this
- littlewallflower likes this
- fabricatedtruths likes this
- chaoticfuckedupmess likes this
- before--thedawn likes this
- captain-corio posted this